Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Best Friend is a Genius!

For Christmas this year I received a really neat and creative gift from my genius of a best friend, Melissa.

 Chalkboard paper labels
I recently transferred all of my baking ingriedients into mason jars to store in my cabinets so these were perfect. These are my jars before...
I'm not sure why it took me this long to actually put them on the jars-  but it was quick and easy! The hardest part was finding chalk. I guess not many classrooms have chalkboards these days. Here are some pictures-


All tucked away in the cabinet! A quick and easy fix to having rolled up bags of leftover chocolate chips laying around. Thank you Melissa for such a great gift!

1 comment:

  1. No problemo! They look so cute! I love the font...oh wait that's your natural cute hand writing!

    ReplyDelete